Working at home.

Hi my name is Donna I'm looking for a job at home either customer service or stuffing envelopes. Any leads I would really appreciate it.

Donna1827

Asked by Donna1827 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you are told someone will pay you to stuff envelopes they are lieing and you are being scammed! It's really that simple! But Customer Service is more than doable!

Check out the Work At Home Jobs tab on Sabrina's Closet. There you will find a list of jobs, many of which are Customer Service or Telemarketing of some kind.

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Unfortunately, I believe everything you're looking for is a scam. I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I work part time out of the spare room, make almost as much as I did before once you consider daycare, commute, clothes, etc... My stress level is way down, my kids love being home and I am not missing any of the milestone moments. If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do from home. It's super easy and tons of fun, and makes good money. If I can help with details or questions, let me know. I'm happy to help.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Stuffing envelopes is a scams Im sorry to say.

I work from anywhere.

You are welcome to a Private Business Reception to find out more about what I do and the pay(DAILY). Click the link below.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/84490/forums/read/10039258/_Private_Business_Reception 

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• There you will also find  other moms who work at home that would be happy to help find what is right  for you.

TO YOUR SUCCESS❣

IraqiVetWife

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2009