HI EVERYONE!!! I HAVE BEEN HAVING A PROBLEM AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM. I AM 17 WEEKS PREGNENT AND MY ARMS AND LEGS FALL ASLEEP ALL THE TIME. I HAVE 3 OLDER KIDS AND I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IT WAS. THANK YOU!

Gigi76825

Asked by Gigi76825 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My arm/hand used to do that all the time when I was pregnant. Nothing to worry about. But if you are concerned about it, call your OB/GYN.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 10:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• In my second pregnancy I had three fingers on my right hand that were asleep for the whole third trimester. My doctor said that is is the baby sitting on a nerve or something. Sometimes it might go away after the birth and sometimes not. Yours sound a little extreme, though, so I would definitely talk to your OB/GYN next time you have an appt.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 10:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• This happens to me all of the time! If I hold something for too long, or most of the time when I'm sleeping. My doc wasn't too worried so I guess I'll just deal for another few months!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• yep all the time! the baby is probably just on a nerve in your back.
    mommy-

Answer by mommy- at 12:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2009