Could you guys pray for me today?

I'm having a hard day. Missing him bad even though I know it's for the best. My heart is breaking today for some reason, I love him so much but he's not good for me. Pray that God helps me be strong and helps me through this. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I'll keep you in my prayers today....stay encouraged!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I'm sorry you're so sad mommy. Prayers To You to remember always you need respect. Get through 1 second at a time, 1 blink of your eyes. You survived. You're a survivor.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:25 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• You're going to be alright! My prayers are with you, God will comfort you. Turn to Him. He is the only one you need. MUCH LOVE to you.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Ciao bella.I will keep you in my prayers.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Leaving is hard. I had to leave my first husband 3 times before it stuck. Make a list of all the reasons you will be better off and keep it with you. For me, day 7 was the turning point. Day 6 I would go back. But day 7! Maybe your "Day 7" is really just day 3 or maybe it'll take 6 months. But you'll get there. You'll figure it out. Read over that list of horrible things he does and remind yourself. And go buy yourself something he'd never let you have.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2009