Would an ovulation test work..before you get your first period after giving birth?

I have heard you can get pregnant after you have a baby, before you have your first period after delivery. If you can get pregnant, your ovulating...right?
I was wondering - would an ovulation kit work at this time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes. You just have to know when to take it.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:25 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Why would you want it to? You don't want to get pregnant right after you have a baby.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• PP:

NO, I do not want to get pregnant again. I was just curious, since I have enough ovulation test left over to do one every day for a month - just to see what happens. It would be an intresting expirement. They will probably be expired by the next time I may need them.
    What else could I do w/ them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Spend time with your newborn baby instead of playing games with another pregnancy so soon. Surely baby's more important to you than playing roulette and seeing if you can get pregnant again or not.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• selll tthem on craigslist
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• some of you women are mean!
    Anonymous