I ovulated but didnt get the egg white CM... UGH!!

So aggrivated!! Why wouldnt I have gotten it... when I know I ovulated? Took a OPK

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My CM never seemed to do what it was supposed to do. I took my temps and that worked really well.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Huh? You didn't get the egg white? What does that mean?
    Anonymous

• I never get fully eggwhite. I usually just have a little bit of watery fluid. This time I have a little more eggwhite, but it's still not as much as you read about. And I have had unprotected sex at ovulation a total of 3 times... and concieved 2 of them. They say that less-than-eggwhite CM is less fertile (but can still result in conception)... so either that's not entirely true or my husband has super sperm :p

Some women just don't get EWCM. Don't worry, you can still get pregnant :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• You can use pre-seed or actual egg whites to supplement your lack of EWCM. It seems weird, but it works and we do weird things to conceive!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 1:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2009