4 periods within 16mos.

Ever since i lost my virginity my periods have been a little off well late after my daughter was born i was going to try the patch which i wore for a week then had a period and then 4 mos. later had another period well my daughter is 16mos. and i have only had 4 periods we are trying to conceive but i have no idea when im ovulating. I have mentioned it to my doctor a few months ago and the only thing he said is i dont ovulate evey month. Is that possible if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I have gained around 40 pounds which i have never been able to gain weight, very moody which i dont think i was this moody when i was prego. Sorry its so long i woukld just like to know your thoughts please....

AdamsKris

Asked by AdamsKris at 11:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only possible time you would be ovulating would be before your periods. You might not be ovulating then. Did the doctor talk to you about PCOS? You have the symptoms.

Go to google and type in PCOS symptoms
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• i agree google pcos. and, you greatly increase your risk for uterine cancer by not having a regular period every 4 months. if your dr. isn't listening, get a new one.
    research insulin resistance, syndrome x, and metformin indications and chromium for pcos.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• **every four months or more
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009