Whats your toddler going to be for Halloween?

and what are your plans? - if any

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My dd is going to be a pumpkin! Got the costume at a rummage sale brand new for $5, super easy to put on and it will fit over the cold weather clothes we'll have to wear up here in ND! What is yours going to be?
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 12:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• DD 4.5 is going to be snow white and DS 2.5 is going to be a cowboy =) Just last night DD asked me, "so what are YOU going to be?" LOL, I was like, hummina-hummina-hummina, I told DH and he just laughed. I guess we'll have to join in the fun, but oy...I really don't want to deal...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• dd is going to be a cheerleader......with leggins/tights and a turtle neck shirt underneath....costumes are so expensive...my grandma works at a thrift shop that her church owns and found it there......nothing wrong with second hand, right? lol
    Anonymous

• My oldest is going as a ninja. The three year old is going to be Buzz Lightyear, and the baby (21months) is going as a monkey.
    See the theme?

Me either LOL.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I run a daycare....and the kids are gonna be: Ninja, Fireman, Ghost, Wrestler, 2 Tinkerbells, Curious George, Motorcross Rider, Monkey, and a Black Cat. ~~~ I hope some of them can come by my house!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My 2 year old is going to be Nemo. I hope. We haven't had much luck getting him in the costume. I think when he pickd it out, he thought it was a stuffed animal!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 1:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• my daughter is going to be a pirate (she picked it out) and we are going to the local mall to trick or treat because we live in the country and there are no neighborhoods to walk around in.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• OP:
    I dont know what my son's going to be yet, or what we're going to do- but I pulled up a wig to wear and kinda show him what halloweens all about.
    I was thinking about a fireman or an elephant- he loves them both. Or a pumpkin or a bumble bee- cuz I think they're cute....but it makes me wonder- what should I base my decision on: What he likes now, but wont know the difference if I pick what I want? OR based on the thought of: "I should dress him the way I want now cuz after this he'll be able to pick out his own costume" (he's 20 months)
    Anonymous

• This is probably your ONLY chance to dress him in whatever YOU like!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 1:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• monkey! she loves bananas & makes monkey sounds alllllll day long...so it seemed only natural haha. plus the costume was at walmart so it was super cheap! i figured she was still too little to trick or treat, but we might just go around my parents neighborhood or a local strip mall...we wont give her candy (only tastes) & we sure dont need it!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009