What did your toddler dress up as last Halloween? (also posted in Toddlers)

My Son was the cutest Scooby Doo ever! We still need to find Him a costume for this year..any ideas? He's two and a half, loves cars, trains, planes, animals, Lightning McQueen, and Batman.

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 12:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My little girl was a bunny rabbit last year and this year she will be a bumble bee.

Your little boy could be a race car driver, that would be cute!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Last year my son was Puss N Boots (From Shrek). This year he is going to be a skeleton.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My daughter was also scooby doo last year.. lol! she picked the costume herself..
    I don't have any suggestions for costumes, I'm still debating on what I want my daughter to wear!
    amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I had a little theme going last year....an alien, an astronaut, and a rocket ship...cute!
    This year its a mermaid, Nemo, and fisherman.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Last year my youngest was 2 1/2 and was a mummy. I just wrapped her up in strips of torn muslin, lol. But I didn't have time to stitch the pieces together so it fell apart by the end of the night but she had a blast and has asked to be a mummy again this year. But she's being a clown because that's the costume I have on hand.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• my childs first halloween she was 2 months she was a puppy dog, 2nd she was a lady bug, 3rd pirate, 4th a witch, this year she will be wonder woman i made the costume this year
    Anonymous