Can you relate?

I made the mental decision to leave the father of my child. I know he is just holding me back. We just don't work. We keep trying to fix it and force it but you can't. I feel it's better to walk away. My problem is that I don't think I can make it financially on my own right now. I don't want to move again. I have been looking into income based rentals but that means I will have to leave our pets behind. This is just so hard. I guess I just need some encouragement. So my question is....Were you ever in this situation? What did you do? Do you have any advice or tips for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Stay, put on a smile until you get a place to live. Use his ass. If you seperate your feelings from him and always know that you are leaving then it will be easier. Don't let him get to you. use his money to get to where you wanna be. Leaving with out stability will hurt your child. So stay until you get things together
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 12:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• There is no good answer to your question. If you were married to this man, I would say you should stay and work on the relationship. But you are not married to him, and yet you have a child who needs a dad every bit as much as he needs a mom, maybe more. He also needs the security of a stable home, which you are not currently able to provide. Ideally, couples should find out if they "work" before having sex and conceiving a child. You can move on to another guy, but your child will never have but one dad. So there are many things that need to be taken into consideration. I would guess that you had very high expectations from your boyfriend and now you are disenchanted with him because he has not met those. It may be that you are expecting too much from him. In marriages, problems are almost never 100% the blame of one spouse and 0% blame on the part of the other. So it could work out, if you are willing to try.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I had to give up my pet but sometimes we have to do what we have to do to make it on our own.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Dont use him it will come back to bite u , U gotta let the pets go
    Anonymous

• wait until save some money,it is not very good for the couple to live togeher if there is no communication,argument or loving realatiionship..you will set a bad exsample to you child..The childeren need a role model--the child will think this is a normal for the couple to live and in the future l believe the kids will be unhappy..good luck
    lon2004

Answer by lon2004 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I moved in with my parents when i was going thru my divorce.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2009