I quit to stay home and i'm happy I did!!

My daughter is 3. My Bella. She says the funniest things and i never really got to enjoy her because i worked fulltime as an apartment complex manager and lived on property.. ugh

Well today she comes to me and says mommy can i have lunch? I say to her Bella i'll make you lunch as soon as your brother wakes up from nap.

So she goes back to watching Dora, she comes back a few minutes later and says Mommy can you feed one kid?

she makes me smile so much. I am broke and eating noodles but.. i get to enjoy my children so its totally worth it.

just thought i'd share this.

Have a great day everyone

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 12:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh my! If I remember correctly, apt manager is a very tough job!!!! Welcome to your other tough job. You can not fire your kids or return them! lol I am very happy for you girl.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Yes, it was a very demanding job. 260 apartments and never a dull moment. Then i got to come home and do all my mommy things to five kids. I def am happier now. I never had time for anything. Now my kids are so happy. Money isnt everything. I can always go back to work when they are older.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 1:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I have heard of terrible stories happening to appt managers. It can be a very dangerous job if you happen to piss off the wrong person. You are right money isnt everything. I get paid in slobbery wet kisses everyday! lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I agree! Congratulations, :D

When all my kids go to school I plan to work though my husband says no, lol
    Enjoy those babies ;)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2009