Have any of you got pregnant from mis-using a condom, leaking etc?

Not putting it on right away, not pinching the tip, etc etc. Or maybe just using it correctly, have u gotten pregnant????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant at 16 because we were stupid. First off we bought lubricated condoms. If he doesn't pul out before he starts to get soft the condom can and will slip off. We never let him come near me w/o a condom on. We never had unprotected sex. The condom slipping of as he pulled out is the only way we figure I got preggo.
    Anonymous

• Sorry. Still trying to figure out how one can misuse a condom. It is one of the simplest forms of birth control to navigate, and they even come with instructions. What the PP is talking about is not misuse but a rookie mistake. I sure hope this question is fake because if it is not I would rather refer you to good sex ed class then discuss the ends and outs of condom use with you.
    Anonymous

• Most docs will say real-life birth control rate of condom is only 80%.

I know my older brother and one of my friends kids are "condom babies" even with proper use.
    Anonymous

• Anon- No this is not fake. I'm a mother of 3 and have been married for five years. People get careless, in the moment and "misuse" the condom. Just putting it on doesn't mean it's on properly. You may can them rookie mistakes but I will call them "in the moment" mistakes.
    Anonymous