Do you ever feel like you want to scream?!?

Hey Ladies just wanting to vent alittle...here goes...I want to wish the best for my dh's ex wife and hope she finds happiness with her life that she chose and also for her dh who recently cheated on her and that he bahaves himself and start being the man and husband he is supposed to be that way the exwife can focus on her own problem rather that to think she is still married to mine and trying to make our lives miserable by popping in any time she wants. We are already doing all we can with the kids if we don't do what she wants she is going back for more c/s.
Live your life that you wanted and leave us alone we are all fine and dandy (happy) until she calls....aarrgg when she calls it is for something she wants. I wish I could just wish her away...whew! thanks ladies for letting me get her off my mind. Now let me pray for her :)

Any idea what i am talking about if not I just needed to let it out on typing. I feel bettr.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm sorry she's driving you nuts but as a exwife myself. I already told my childrens father that I will NEVER let him be with anyone else! I know its selfish and stupid but that's really how i feel. I will drive her away. I'm so ashamed to say this but its really how i feel. I am sorry for you and I hope you get rid of her. My poor ex he has been single for 3 years and every girl he finds i take care of her. I know this is gonna come back to me but i dont care. I even made him get a vascectamy before i left him. I knew i was leaving him but i didnt want him to have kids with anyone else. I am putting this as unkown sender bcuz im embarressed of what a bitch i am!!! good luck
    Anonymous

• Well anon, Karma's a bigger bitch than you will ever be....so I would watch my back if I were you...
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I feel ya hun. My DH's ex followed me through traffic the other day calling me a home wrecker and every other foul name she could think of. Now get this, she and him have no children together, she left him over a year before I met him because she was pregnant with another mans child. His divorce was final before we ever went on our first date. We have now been married for 10 years and have 3 beautiful children together but she blames me because she says they could have fixed their marriage if I had not come along. YEAH RIGHT LADY!!! Grow up and get a life. She has no ties to my husband anymore seeing as how they never had children in the year and a half they were married but she still calls and drops by our house. Every few weeks she comes by to have him look at her car. I am as fed up as you OP. And to Anon :23 you should be ashamed. You are acting childish. You left the man, let him move on.
    Anonymous

• maybe cm can create a vent section...oh yeah they did...it's called a homepage journal, use it next time
    Anonymous

• to the first response, grow up. My husbands ex is just like you. And what you really do it mess up your kids. You are selfish, selfish people. Just because you are a miserable person you want everyone to be...and when you do that you take the kids with you. They can never be happy because of the way they see you act. What a terrible thing to do. You need to seek professional help to make yourself happy and allow your children and your ex to move on and be happy. You only get one life.
    Anonymous

• I know that Anonymous at 1: 42 p.m. but I don't want to I wanted to go this route besides everyone gets to read my post right...either way I got a chance to let it out. Why do some of you ladies bother to open the  post being asked if you are going to be nasty...why bring us all down with you.

Anonymous