Jon ordered to give back the money....

What an idiot. Seriously, not only does he take all of their money, but then he goes on tv shows professing his innocence about it? Is he losing his mind? I love that he got caught. He's such a snake.

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 1:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• When the six were born, the state of Pennsylvania set up a fund to pay for their college. Their futures are set except for the twins. It was wrong of Jon to take the family's money to set up an apartment in NYC! He doesn't even have a job there and it is much more expensive than to live closer to the kids. Really doesn't make sense to me. Oh that's right, he's only 32 years old.
    Anonymous

• gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• So let's get this right, they made $85,000 an episode for how many years and only had $200,000 to their name and at a point where idiot Kate could not pay for gas and you only feel bad for her. They are both idiots and the kids will never see a bit of that money while Kate looks at the plastic surgery everyday in the mirror.
    They need that show stopped and the money supply dried up too.
    Anonymous

• Whatever money is there, needs to be put in a fund for the KIDS ONLY, where neither parent can touch it.

Honestly, I'm kinda sick of the Jon bashing. That woman has something off about her and everyone has put her on a pedestal, just because she's the Mom. She is just as much to blame for everything. She isn't innocent and people need to stop treating her as such. She's a snake too.
    Anonymous

• She cried over the money on the Today show,lolol... Doesn't that show you how superficial she really is?! I agree they are equally idiots, and money hungry! I feel for the children but I'm afraid the damage is already done so they better get real jobs, and invest in a lot of counseling for their children... They are going to need it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• "They both are idiots......" lol anon I cant help but think the same way. She told Larry King (I think) that she is choosing to be positive and do best for the kids. Well, she should have took her own advice along time ago and stared being positive to Jon. And he is cheating? Oh man. Idiots.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I thought she said that there are separate accounts for the children's futures...maybe I'm wrong though. At least Kate didn't LIE on national TV... did anyone see Jon turning his computer monitor to the screen saying, "look at my bank transactions, I didn't take it" Idiot.

I didn't say I feel bad for Kate, I don't, I also don't buy that she can't afford to feed her children, that's just drama, but she didn't freaking STEAL money from her family.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I agree with all that they both are to blame. They both did this to themselves. There are plenty of moms with 8 children who don't have that kind of money but their kids have what they need. She made millions off her book and other stuff she did. They both need to get over themselves and actually put their KIDS FIRST! Since their lives were expolited by their parents each kid should have a large trust fund. I guess we will see if they every get any money when they are older..or will we see them on a VH1 show about reality kids stars... I feel bad for those kids!
    Anonymous