Atheists and the like, what would you say to God if he rang your doorbell right now?

What would you say and what question would you be dying to ask?

Personally, I would ask him why he would give us the gifts of free will, intellect and reason but punish us for coming up with whichever conclusion came naturally in regard to his existence.

I would also ask why it's so hard to simply update his centuries old holy books.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Lol...interesting question. Have to think about it. I love your last question though...LMAO!
    Anonymous

• I don't answer the door to strangers... And since I don't really know if there is a "god" , or what "he" would look like I would probably not answer it. I know your question is hypothetical, but so is the idea that there is a "god".... No one really knows... At least that's my opinion.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I would ask him to keep on giving us the gifts of free will, intellect, and reason.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Seriously if someone knocked on my door claiming to be God I would laugh and then call the nearest mental ward.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I'd ask to see his credentials, lol.

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I was wrong, please forgive me?
    Anonymous

• LoL. You're thinking way too much into it, Mrs Left. If you have an imagination, you can answer this question.
    Anonymous

• Thank God you are here, I mean.....
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• assuming that i for some yet unbeknown reason, i did believe that "he/it" were god, and also assuming that rational thought prevailed, i would be questioning what that twitchy *itch @ starbucks slipped into my morning cup of joe!

that said, i would also be asking why this entity was claiming to be immortal, and whether or not indiana had in fact found the coveted holy grail.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• i would also like to add, that i have door knocker. i am not sure this question applies to me personally, since i do not fit the criteria, as in possession of an electronically activated chiming device.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2009