This makes me so sick!

I live in Albuquerque NM. The head football coach for the University of NM has been suspended and will lose about $29,000 dollars of his salary because he got into a fight with an assistant coach. The assistant coach says he got punched, the head coach says there was pushing and shoving but no punches, there were no witnesses to say a punch was thrown. Nonetheless, he is suspended without pay.

Now, the deputy director of New Mexico's Children, Youth and Families Department is under investigation for allegations of possessing and distributing child pornography. He has not been arrested but is "under investigation" although he admitted to possessing and distributing child porn for years!! He is now on PAID administrative leave and his work computer is being "checked for inappropriate material." Hello! the guy confessed! Is there something wrong this picture?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The Albuquerque government is hugely corrupt. The school system is going down the toilet. MOVE, if you can. It is unlikely to get better.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Yes. Oh yes. Oh my goodness, yes. Write the media or your state rep or something of the governor.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Very...
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 3:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• plan on raising a stink about this! There was a town hall meeting already that I had to miss but you can bet they haven't heard the end of this! I am also tired of hearing about so many kids dying because they were sent back to abusive parents. 3 right now that I can recall just recently and a young boy who shot his abusive father in front of his sister. It's terrible : (
    Anonymous