For mom's who are going to school

Ok I have a test tomorrow and I cannot get motivated to study for it, i'm really tired. What are some ways that I can get motivated to study for this test? i have a pot of coffee going right now, but what are some other ideas?

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just think, do you want to fail the class and have to pay for it again? Nooooo, get in there mama and study!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I just graduated from a university this past May, and I can tell you that good grades are the BEST motivation in the world to study. If you are killing yourself to go to school while also raising a family, then it only seems right to get something out of it for all that hard work and money spent and time spent away from your little ones. I was in school for three years before having my son and never spent a second studying, and it showed in my grades. But after having a son and knowing that my schooling was not only draining my family of money and my time, but also that my degree would be my family's ticket out of poverty, I kicked myself in gear and for my last three semesters I made dean's list. It was a wonderfully accomplished feeling and you feel very good about yourself after kicking ass on a test you tried hard to study for. THERE is your motivation.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 1:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Well.... whenever I base it off grades I fail the test. Because i have test anxiety really bad and freak if I think about getting good grades. I have really good grades in everything BUT this one class and i keep freaking on the test, so I'm trying to figure out a way to study and get motivated TO study today lol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2009