Having another child??

Do you think even though you struggle with having two kids right now you should try for a third one? The reason I ask is because it may be the last chance to have a child because of medical reasons. And you would not always be struggling. Just for right now. But you could make it work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if you feel it would complete you as a mother, go ahead.
    Anonymous

• I am sturggeling REALLY bad, and I've got the 2 greatest kids in the world....and now pregnant (about 3 months). I pay my bills, and make sure my kids are always loved and provided for. But I also believe that providing for my children means food, clothes, and only the necessities. For that you can use coupons, shop at 2nd hand stores,,,,,I don't remember the last time I paid full price for anything.
    I believe that God will provide, if he put it in your heart to have another baby, then that is what he wants you to do. Use common sense and pray hard. God Bless!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• No. I only have 1 and I wonder if I'll have the energy, money and time for another. The 'struggle' just goes on and on and in my opinion gets even worse as the kids age!
    Anonymous

• best of luck to you if you can handle having 3 mentally lol!! I didn't realize how hard being a parent was til I had my son. He's ALL i can handle and I know I have to stop at just him.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Nope. Things might not always go the way you planned and you could never not be struggling. I wouldn't take that risk just because your scared you might not be able to have more later on. That's not fair to the kid.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I have 3 little boys ages 10, 5 & 4 my babies are only 11 months apart wouldn't change it for the world, of course I didn't plan my youngest but would have another one if at all possible. Good luck and I have only one thing don't wait until it's to late so that you never have any regrets, if you have the time now take it, if it's going to be taken away from you.
    momof3sboys

Answer by momof3sboys at 1:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Id follow my heart. If I felt like our family wasnt complete without another child then Id have another one(or at least work on having one).

Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Look deep within yourself, within your heart and see why you really want this. Would it be just for you or for your whole family? Trust me I know where you are coming from as I too am struggling now(financially and with hubby not really being ready for any more) and me badly want another child. Would the struggles last long? Would the whole family want this/be happy about this? If there might be medical reasons that would prevent this in the future would they prevent you from caring for a new child later on? Just make sure you look at the whole picture and make a good decision for your whole family. I know that is what I am having to do too.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• The whole family wants another child. And the medical reasons would not affect me later on for caring for the child. But some of my female parts may have to be removed and now would be the time to act. In my heart I know I want another child. I have always wanted a big family and wanted my children to have many siblings. I come from a small family and didn't like it. My DH comes from a big family and he loves it and also wants a big family. We are trying, well were not preventing anything from happening. We have become a lot more frugal with money and I have also got a part time job to help out. In my heart I know it's right. But I just wanted some other opinions. Thank you ladies very much.
    Anonymous

• I'm pregnant with my third lol

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2009