This makes me sick! (PIOG)

I live in Albuquerque NM. The head football coach for the University of NM has been suspended and will lose about $29,000 dollars of his salary because he got into a fight with an assistant coach. The assistant coach says he got punched, the head coach says there was pushing and shoving but no punches, there were no witnesses to say a punch was thrown. Nonetheless, he is suspended without pay.

Now, the deputy director of New Mexico's Children, Youth and Families Department is under investigation for allegations of possessing and distributing child pornography. He has not been arrested but is "under investigation" although he admitted to possessing and distributing child porn for years!! He is now on PAID administrative leave and his work computer is being "checked for inappropriate material." Hello! the guy confessed! Is there something wrong this picture?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• That is disgusting and I can't believe he is on paid leave. That is BS!!!!!
    sondamom0828

Answer by sondamom0828 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2009