13 weeks pregnant and feeling weak shakey dizzy/lightheaded like im gona pass out what could it be? it just started a week ago...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you get enough to eat? How's the morning sickness? It's normal to get dizzy in pregnancy but if it gets worse or you do pass out go to the doctor! good luck!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 2:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• im not sure but im 14wks and i feel the exact same way..its horrible i dont want to move or get outta bed its so bad..im sorry i dont have an answer for u but hopefully someone will i just wanted to let you know you are def not alone in this miserable time!! ugh i hope it stops soon good luck
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• You need to eat more protein and more complex carbs. You are not taking in enough calories and/or protein.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• you may have anemia causing heart palpitations which will make you dizzy and shaky!!! i am 35 weeks had the same issue or blood glucose is getting low either one i know about..... just lie down and try to rest gl
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• And also make sure you are drinking enough water. You can get easily dehydrated too. Take care of yourselves ladies!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 2:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• sounds like dehydration...drink lots of water! and make sure u are eating good. good luck!
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I know lots of ladies on here have said different things, but I will give you my experience as well! Lol. I had/have the same issues (I'm 26 weeks now) and it was blood sugar issues. I have to make sure to eat often and if I start to feel dizzy or light-headed I will drink some juice or eat some chocolate or something. Its best to stay on top of it, eat small amounts often and help to avoid it!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2009