Whats your baby having for lunch/dinner?

Just seeing what everyones little ones are eating today.
My 8month old is having apples with cinnamon for lunch, and I'm thinking zucchini for dinner.
Meal time is my favorite part of the day :)

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 2:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We had meat filled ravioli, green beans and grapes today....
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• my boys had mc n cheese, chicken fingers, and green beans......of course it was a lil altered for the almost 11 month old....mc noodles with parmasean cheese, chunks of cheddar, green beans and little chicken pieces....he's out nappin now and the 3 yr is about there :-p
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My 11 month old son had grilled chicken (saved from last night's supper), colby jack cheese, and strawberries. For supper he's going to grandma's house!

Answer by missanc at 5:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• my daughter is having breast milk for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between. she is only 3 weeks old. :) so no solid food for a while.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2009