• In the Spotlight:

Why do I still have paper clutter??? ( I thought it would make a difference) My dh says just get a trash bag and throw everything away if you stop to look at everything you have you won't do much...we don't have time to go through memory lane :( but he is right.

Ok I have already seperated certain papers in with my clutter of paper now somehow I still ended up with paper I got rid of what I didn't need or do not use but yet I have a good stack...I give up maybe I'll start again tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• You can scan papers and save them on a disk; then put them in the recycling bag.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• File it as you get to it...do not make stacks from stacks...put each away where it goes.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• We have tons of paper clutter... My DH brings home more all the time because of his job. We file it away and throw away as much as we can.

Whatever you do don't just start throwing everything away... you could throw away something important.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009