Alright, Fess up, who's the troll???

Everyday, there is one woman that posts anon questions just to stir up drama...while it breaks the monotony of my day, it gets some moms really stirred up.
So, is it you???

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not me, I got guts enough to par my name with my responses. I actually think there is more than one.

Answer by older at 2:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• and thats one of the reasons I only come on cafemom about 1 time a month now, I used to log on every day sometimes 2-3 times if i had the chance. but there are so many immature women on here that just start drama so I stay away lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• haha I belonged (notice past tense) to a group where the members would post in newcomers club and here to get people stirred up. I left the group coz I thought that was kinda immature. So when I see those stupid questions and then the stupid answers I know that its only a joke. Which this whole site is to me anyways.
    KatieP.

Answer by KatieP. at 2:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Not me. Are you talking about SAHM-WOHM thing?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2009