Thank you George Straight....

Thank you for writing and singing the song Run, so I can sit here at work with my mp3 player going and that song blarring in my ear, thinking about my ex and wanting to cry my eyes out. Thanks.

(haha)

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol whats your question :)

kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• lol I havent heard that song but I love George Straight
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Ya, he can do that to you.....how bout baby blues? thats just a tear jerker there......but i love that man! well his music of course :-p
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Oh my God I am in love with George Strait! My SO is always making little comments about him being old enough to be my dad but I always say "Well he isn't my dad!" The songs that I currently have on repeat is "If you're thinking you want a stranger" and Let's fall to pieces together! Oldies but goodies!
    Anonymous

• Let me just add to your thanks: Thank you George Strait for singing great songs and for being so damn handsome! Ok I am done.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I forgot to put a question LOL....What do you want to thank George for today?
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2009