Hey Christians--if Jesus knocked on your door what would you say?

I wanted to answer this question but I always stay out of the questions that are marked for a group that is not me.

So Christians--how would you greet God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would probably faint...LOL I would for sure want to hug Him.....then fall on my knees if I wasn't already on them
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I don't think I would be able to say anything, not right away. I would definitely be on my knees instantly.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 2:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• id say "Jesus Christ!?" and prolly slam the door so i could clean up haha. then i would be a nervous wreck b/c of all the stuff i know ive done wrong.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I am with whittear I am not sure I would be able to talk, stand or function. After he says get up, I will say what can I do and please forgive me for all i have done for my human side is not perfect.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't believe it at first. I mean.....it'd be crazy. But I'd probably fall to my knees and begin to cry.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• okmanders
    Me too, LOL love it.
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It is kind of a weird question, because on one hand He already lives here and this house is His. But on the other hand I have never physically seen Him before.

So I would want to say, "What happened? Why are you outside?"

But just looking at His glorious face would be overwhelming and I would probably fall on my face and kiss His feet.

I can't wait until I see Him face to face.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Is it time?
    Can live beside you in heaven?
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 5:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Speechless. I feel sure I would be overwhelmed. I would fall to my knees. I don't know if I would even be able to think of what to say or if anything would even need to be said. I'm sure I would be in tears from joy and awe and instantly humbled.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I would fall to my knees and worship him and praise him and thank him for coming to visit me and ask him to come in and tell me some bible studys :) I would make him a great meal..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2009