What is your first and middle name? Do you like it?

Mine is Kaidyn Isabella.
I must admit, I do love my name! :]
There's not many people I've met with the name Kaidyn, especially spelt that way. Lots of Cadences though, with lots of different spelling.
I do hate it that it gets mispronounced a lot, which is kind of ridiculous. Kaitlin, KaDUN, Kadence, etc... Oh well!

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 2:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nicole Deborah. I don't like it or dislike it, it's just my name. I do wish it was a little more original, though. Deborah I like because it's my mom's name... but Nicole? There are SOOO many Nicoles out there... I'd rather not be one of them I guess :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Charlotte Herman. I don't mind Charlotte but my mother was retarded for giving me her maiden name as a middle name. mainly cuz her maiden name is a guys name. Even the lady at the Dr's office looked and me weird and whispered 'are you transgendered'
    Anonymous

• Kerri Renee - I hate it because our family is mexican-american.
    They all have mexican names accept me!!!! I'm stuck with a really american name!
    Damn! lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

Really?? LOL!
    Anonymous

• I am Angela Dawn and with my maiden name, my name means "Angel of Sunshine" because the first name means angel, middle means sunrise and last means sunset so put them together and you get the meaning. My stepmom says that is why I am always so happy and have an upbeat outlook on life!! I really hesitated when I changed my name after I got married and have only half way changed it! LOL.

My youngest daughter is Giselle Zelma because we loved the 1st named and then found out it means hostage or plegde so we chose Zelma, my grandma's name, since it means divinely preoteced. So her name means "devinely protected hostage"
    Garciamommyof3

Answer by Garciamommyof3 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Karla Suzanne

Sure, I like it! My mom chose it especially for me and there aren't too many Karla's out there, especially beginning with the letter /K/. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My first name is Jennifer. I don't like that it is way too common in my age group. I prefer to keep my middle name to myself. I love it though. :)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Katherin Elizabeth. Not a big fan of it. Reminds me of an old lady
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2009