lipstick every where. help!

my daughter somehow got into the bathroom and got my lipstick and drew all over her face, a dresser, storage box, toys, closet wall, outlet, mattress, and the fabric of her bed rail, her recliner, toilet. how do i take it off? i tried baby wipes, cleaning wipes, bathroom cleaner on toilet, resolve on mattress recliner bed rail, but nothing works. please help . . its not even my house. and some of the stuff isnt mine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I've also heard that WD-40 is good at taking stuff off and that it won't leave a greasy stain.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Goo gone...works wonders! and no scrubbing like magic eraser
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I would try the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser like RoostersMom4 said. It has worked on all of our household mishaps so far.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I used vinager to get lipstick off the surfaces of my bathroom. If that doesn't work you might have to buy a magic eraser.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2009