I would like to join a group. Can anyone tell me what group would be good for a realtor mom who works and is home whenever she wants for her kids. Flexible schedule moms? There are so many! Im lost.. please help...Donna

I am a mom who sells real estate and can work form home or office...(when I need to get away) I have 6 children...so summer time is mostly home.... is there a group for this? Please advise...Im lost in all these groups....

startrek4d

Asked by startrek4d at 10:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I had 4 and went to school and also worked. I also cared for elderly family members too at the same time.
    Just pick a few-people are all interesting! We all have a lot to learn from each other. Now, I am a Masters student with grown children and a new grandbaby. I have been where you are. I babysat for 6 at a time in summers also.
    lawandapam

Answer by lawandapam at 10:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 10:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• There are a few real estate groups. Do a search for "real estate" and you'll find them.

I just started a group Real Estate Tips. It's for people with questions to get answers from real estate and mortgage professionsl. You should join!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/realestatetips
    kn2418

Answer by kn2418 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008