He is driving me crazy.

He calls me 20 times a day. Is this normal. I am afraid if I say something he will be hurt. He has already called me 12 times today. What do you think. I want to scream cuz I cant get anything done.

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 2:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• He sounds obsessed. No it's not normal.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I dont think obsessed he is in public safety and I think it is boredom, but it is driving me crazy
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 2:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• That is not normal. He is either obsess or super insecure.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Is this a new boyfriend or your long term partner? My SO calls me all the time, but we established on week 1 that we like to be all clingy and up each other's butts. If this is a new relationship, you need to lay down the law.

"Hey, I appreciate how good you are at communicating with me. That's a real special thing to have in your emotional tool box. I have work to do and can't rush to the phone every time you call. Can you understand that I'm not blowing you off, and that I will spend time with you when I have the time to give you my full and undivided attention?"
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Lol. My DH calls me all the time, every break he gets at work he calls, I used to HATE IT! It would bug me so bad and I would be so mean to him about it. but then I had a serious reality check, my DH that loves me so much, wants to spend his free time talking to me, he likes me that much, or what about if he doesnt wake up tmw morning or gets in a car accident on the way home from work? And I threw a fit cuz he called on his break for the 15th time just to say i love you? And I was mad at him for that??

i realized that everytime he called could have been the last time i spoke to him, to soak it up and love him back and to get over the small stuff.

Now everytime he calls I smile and ask him about his day and cant wait til the next time i get to talk to him.
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• if my husband is bored at work he calls me a lot. he wants to know what our son is doing... gives him something to think about and concentrate on instead of being bored out of his mind. lol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2009