Please Ladies tell me what this means!!!! As many opinions as possible please!!

So i stopped bc last mth! i ovulated on the 7th or 8th...since then i have felt tired , nauseous etc. etc..... Yesterday i ate everything in sight! lol Then last night i was in so so much pain. It started w/ a major hot flash and so so dizzy. I i thought for sure it was my period. I tried to go to bed but it kept me awake for 3 hrs but then i woke up this morning fulling expecting to have started and nothing! o and i felt much better.. except for still feeling dizzy and my lower back and sides hurt as well as little nausous! My period isnt supposed to start till next tues teh 20th. So what could this be!????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Appendix..are you in a lot of pain??
    Anonymous

• twins?? have you been preggers before??
    Anonymous

• I am there with you. Except I don't feel sick. My boobs are bigger-lol. And the past few days I have been crampy and I expected af to show up but nothing yet. I am hopeful but not holding my breath!! Good Luck!!!!
    Anonymous

• you could be pregnant (just with one) and get symptoms this early. i am 11 days past ovulation and started getting symptoms a few days ago. i thought i was probably just imagining them, but then i got a very faint positive today!!!! :) it would be best if you could wait until at least the 21st to test but if you have $1 tests, you could go ahead and start testing a few days before then. but don't count on a positive until after your period is due. good luck :)
    Anonymous

• I read your hormone levels start to rise after 8days from conceiving, so...maybe you are prego. Let us know!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It usually takes a month or two for BC to completely leave your system once you go off it. Making it more difficult for you to get pregnant. It is still possible tho i have heard of many women getting pregnant while on BC. The only thing you can do is wait and take a test.
    jennywhy67

Answer by jennywhy67 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2009