is there any chances for going back to school?

hi everyone,im a emmigrant who came to america 2 years ago 2 B a college student,i fell in love, got married and got pregnant and of corse didnt go 2 school as supposed,now my daughter is one year old i just quit my job to stay with her(because thers no babysitter) and now hubby has 2 find a 2nd job because we canot afford anything...how can i do 2 go back to school,if i canot even afford food,or daycare?please help i dont want to stay in a 8$ JOB can the governement help?what would u advice me 2 do?how about childcare they are all 1000$/month who can i call for childcare by income?please help
i have no friends or family and life is getting harder everyday for us
thanks everyone

tigernina

Asked by tigernina at 3:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in

• You can look for scholarships here: www.fastweb.com

Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I agree....start with a community college (or junior college). It's what im doing. Apply for your FAFSA as well. Plus, there are alot of classes now that you can do online (which is what I'm doing) so you don't have to worry about a babysitter.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Start by talking to a counselor at a community college and then go from there. You can do online classes too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2009