im leaking already?!

im 25 wks preg and im leaking alot, sometimes i will have a little puddle beside me or on my shirt. is it too early to be doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope....it can happen at different times for women, or sometimes not even at all. just get you some breast pads...if you're on WIC they may give you some at the office, just talk to the breastfeeding counselor. there are washable and disposable kinds.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Nope, I started at 22 weeks :) Just get a few nursing pads... you'll be fine :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I'm 23 weeks today and I'm not leaking yet, but I keep getting that distinctive "let down" feeling where I have to look at my boobs and I'm just sure I'm gonna see milk, but I haven't, so far at least. With my first pregnancy I only leaked a tiny bit and only near the end, but this time I get the feeling that it's gonna start early. I know I've heard that it can start as early as like 14 weeks.
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 3:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I just want to make sure your talking about from your breast (which is totally normal) and not your vagina. If you're leaking enough amniotic fluid to leave a puddle, you should go to labor and delivery right away.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2009