I'm looking for one of those booster seats that straps to a kitchen chair. Where did you get yours? And how long can you use them?

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 3:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I got mine at Target and used it up until their legs hit the table and could not sit in them anymore!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 3:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I got mine at target. Well actually my sister got it for me. We used it from the time DS could sit up on his own till he was big enough to know to sit at the table himself. It was the kind that comes with the tray and we used it instead of a high chair (small apartment, no room). If you take that rout, put something like a cheap vinyl place mat under the seat to protect the chair, it ruined the finish on the chair we used.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I've seen them at Wal-Mart & Target, easy to find. Also check out Babyage.com. I've found great deals through there for some items! Esp. convertible car seat!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 3:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I got ours at Wal Mart. It has a little tray with it so we didn't have the bulk of a high chair. We don't use it anymore but my sister is using it for her 1 year old.
    Anonymous

• i got one at toy's r us.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 3:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• We got ours at Wal-Mart. My son is almost 3 and still uses it, although he no longer uses the tray. It works great.
    Swingkid511

Answer by Swingkid511 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I had to go to toys r us, it was the only plae I was able to find one. I think mine was around 3 when we quit using it.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 4:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I've got 3 of them. I bought them at walmart. I started using them when my Boys were about 5-6 months old and my tiny little 4 yr. old still uses his.
    Kathryn620

Answer by Kathryn620 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• We have one and use when we have company and their LO needs to use our highchair. Ours was a handme down, from the neighbors. It is made by Safety 1st. Good luck. We like ours and it travels well. Folds down small for transport to families homes when we visit.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2009