Do you wear "revealing" clothes in public? Where do you draw the line between sexy and "slutty"?

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 3:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think if someone has bra straps, panty lines, etc showing or has a shirt too low or a skirt too short, it's slutty. basically if it puts blatantly sexual ideas in your head, it's slutty, in my opinion. i supposed ive been guilty of pushing the limits a few times (shirt a lil too low, etc), but the older i get, and the fatter, and with a hubs and kid i try to be modest. sexy is one thing, trampy is another and i dont like to see anyone lookin trampy, its gross lol!
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• No, not in public but I dress like a slut when SO comes over. No one sees me but him. My momma used to say to act/dress like a lady in public but act like a ho in the bedroom! Woo Hoo! I loved my momma's advice. She was a lady but knew how to be behind closed doors with her man!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Yes, I do. My husband loves to "show me off"

I dress sexy. Not slutty. :P :O
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 3:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Sometimes I show a little skin. I think sexy is showing off one body part... arms, cleavage or legs. Slutty is showing off more than one. Like wearing a low cut shirt and short shorts. And it depends on the day and the event, too. On hot days wearing a tank top and shorts is acceptable, and at a gala wearing a lowcut, strappy gown is aceptable. But at a kid's charity event it should probably be toned down, you know?

In other words, don't dress like you're ready to get laid in the men's bathroom at the club on a regular day :p But don't worry so much about what other people think either. Just be yourself ;)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I IIKE TO WEAR V CUT SHIRTS JUST TO SHOW OFF A LITTLE SKIN. I DRESS IN A WAY TO SHOW RESPECT FOR MYSELF AND MY KIDS, SNF HUSBAND.
    Candrice

Answer by Candrice at 3:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• LOL you ladies are funny. I'm the same way about looking like a lady in public and a ho around my man (when I have one). Lately I've been wearing things a little low-cut just because I'm pregnant and my boobs are popping out of everything LOL. It makes me feel better about getting fat too.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• love my tank tops i wore them before we were married and i wear what i want after. I am a DD so i could wear a turtleneck and still show cleavage. I don't go braless and i don't wear my skirts more than six inches above my knee.
    Hubby has no problem with my wardrobe
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I tread that line carefully. I've slipped up and gone slutty a time or two but try to keep it on the sexy side.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I have showing my stuff off, especially now that I've had a baby. My boobs have dropped and my legs are bigger. No thanks!! LOL
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Nope, never. I always dress modestly. To me, there is no difference between sexy and slutty. Sexy has no place outside of the bedroom.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2009