Is it really that lame....

to be utterly and completely excited about finally ordering the cutest travel system I've ever seen? I am about to burst my seams I'm so excited. I feel so lame....Lol. It seems like the most pathetic thing to be so excited about.

MarineWife1108

Asked by MarineWife1108 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, it's not pathetic :p As moms we don't get out much any more :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Of course not! It's the little things in life.....I get excited when my SO works in the morning instead of at night because I know we will be able to spend time together in the evening! Might not seem like a big deal but you would think it's my birthday, then if his schedule changes, I sometimes get so mad I want to cry because I'm thinking "But we were supposed to spend time together tonight!"
    Anonymous

• Not lame at all - your entheusiasm has me smiling!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• xited i would be jumping around.,. its so awesome when you get JUST the right one.. hell no mama, have a freakn party i say.. lol i so would..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It's not lame at all. I was so excited when my sons' GN car seat came in, I called everyone I knew and told every one of my neighbors. I also took 100's of pictures! lol
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 4:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• No way! I do it all the time, I am TTC right now and dont even know for sure if I am pregnant but I am already picking out the things I want to buy if I am and I get so excited when I see cute little outfits and things lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Ok. I was just checking. Lol. I think part of it is I've seen systems I liked and thought were cute but I absolutely fell in love when I found this one. And the reviews were great. And now I'm ten times more giddy because I just found out that I got it at the best price out there!! I found it at 7 other places and only one even came close to the same price I paid.

I'll probably be taking pictures of it when it gets here. Im just so excited partially because in the reviews, they said there are even more features that aren't mentioned in the description. Like, I guess there is a peek-a-boo window that they don't tell you about or show you and the cup holders are very large cup holders and the ribbons are a suede like material. I can't wait until I get to use it too!! :D
    MarineWife1108

Answer by MarineWife1108 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 15, 2009