MY HUSBAND WANTS ANOTHER CHILD BUT MY TUBES ARE TIED CONFUSED ON WHAT TO DO

I ALREADY HAVE 3 KIDS AND ONLY ONE OF THEM BELONG TO MY HUSBAND I HAVE HAD 2 C SECTIONS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Candrice

Asked by Candrice at 3:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How about adoption? Reversal surgury is sometimes possible for tubals, but you can't count on it. It also increases your chance of having a tubal pregnancy... and I know from firsthand experience how much fun that is *rolls eyes*.

In some states you can still have a VBAC after 2 sections, though. Talk to the doctor who did your surgury to see if a reversal is even possible in the beginning and go from there.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• i would talk about adoption. ? or can you get them untied? do you want another one?
    Anonymous

• What do *you* want?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• i agree with "what do *you* want?" if you are completely opposed to having another child, then talk to your husband about that. if you think you might want another, consider the options, reversal, fostering, adoption. good luck! :)
    Anonymous

• If you want to give you husband another child, I would have to say go to a reproductive endocrinologist. They might say do a reveral or invitro. Either way Good Luck..

Cassey
    cassey522

Answer by cassey522 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2009