Minnesota Mama's Please Help!!!

Where I come from winter means 70 during the day and 40 at night! I'm heading to Minneapolis next month and dont know what I should pack! Tell me ladies what should I expect and what should I pack for the trip? Any suggestions on stuff to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You're moving to Minneapolis or just visiting? November isn't too bad - snowing weather but it usually doesn't get ridiculously cold until January. That being said, invest in some good weather gear for yourself and kids. Colombia is always nice.

As for things to do there is tons, though it's unfortunate you're going in the winter, there's always nice things to do in the summer. Check out the Mall of America, it has an indoor theme park (though it can get kind of pricey) Also, there's tons of museums and kid-friendly places, as well as music venues for the adults.
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 4:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Dress in layers. Be sure that you have a hat, mittens and waterproof boots or shoes.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It's actually been snowing here lately! Another storm coming tonight! Bring good shoes,extra socks, and a thick coat because you won't be used to it. My mom is always shell shocked even when she comes to visit in march! Just bring jeans,boots(cute ones too!) You should be just fine. If you aren't used to cold then maybe bring a scarf,gloves and hat!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Oh yeah, I LOVE the Museum of Science in St.Paul. Try the children' Museum too. Also in Little Falls you can go to the home of Charles Lindbergh! Thatks pretty cool too!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Waterproof shoes? Like rain boots? lol I don't know guys I'm not used to snow! I've actually never even seen real snow before! Its a miracle if we get a half an inch a year! We are staying at a hotel near mall of america. We're just visiting for a week. We figured we'd do the mall of america but what else is really close to the mall? I looked up cab rates and to get to the museums and st paul cathedral and stuff is like $40 one way from MOA yikes!!! Thanks a ton!
    Anonymous