I promise I can make your day special today :)

Ok its totally corny but there's nothing like helping others in need to make you feel like you're doing something special with your life or at least make today special- I found the website justgive.org and you can donate to almost any cause you can think of and even search by your zip code for local help. I know its been around for a while, but I'd never gone to it before. I would love to adopt or get out and volunteer more, but those aren't easy to do right now. SO- check out some of the causes and see if you don't feel great and inspired after even a small donation! I chose to donate to some orphanages in El Salvador. Its so inspiring... it made me want to remind all the ladies here that we can step outside ourselves and make a difference. :) Feel free to share your own involvements/causes or let me know if you chose to donate!

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 4:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Great post. Thanks
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• thanks for this post :)
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Nice!
    ifollowjesus

Answer by ifollowjesus at 8:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2009