I'm 5 weeks pg & been cramping for 2 weeks is this normal?

I have dr. appointment mon I heard this is my uterus stretching ,I just want everything to be ok

prettypetals

Asked by prettypetals at 4:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't be worried it's totally normal to have them in early pregnancy, One of my best friends is pregnant about 7 weeks, but she had been cramping before she found out she was pregnant and still does cramp. Her doc said it was normal it was just her uterus stretching. :)
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• yea i remember going through that with my two kids...it was painful, almost like menstral cramps but different...its round ligaments...aka..uterus stretching as the pp said :))
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Im almost 14 weeks and I still cramp, it feels like menstrual cramps. Some of them are pretty bad. The doctor told me not to worry because my uterus is pushing up on all of my organs and moving them around so of course its not gonna feel to well, I wouldnt worry if you dont have any bleeding
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• im the best friend (lovinthislife) is talking about yes its totally normal! i freaked as well im 7 weeks pregnant now and cramped before i even knew i was pregnant!! and still do! you may even spot a tiny bit in early pregnancy which is normal but please if u start bleeding heavy call ur dr! good luck girl!
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 4:35 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i had this really bad with this pregnancy , baby is fine and so am i , am now 21 weeks and been like that from 8 weeks preg it comes and goes sometimes it hurts me when the baby moves dont worry tho if you r really concered tho seek advise from yr midwife n good luck xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:33 AM on Oct. 15, 2009