vaginal odor (tmi)

is it normal to have odor during the last trimester of pregnancy? it's accompanied with lots of discharge. even after i shower the odor is back within a few hours. it makes me feel so nasty bleck

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• After checking with your doctor I would recommend Summers Eve feminine wash. Its very delicate on the skin and it helps keep the odors away
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• This happened to me it was a bit fishy smelling..my dr gave me antibiotic sand it was gone in two days! nothing helped me other than that!
    Anonymous

• if the discharge smells bad, it might be an infection! tell your dr. and he/she will most likely give you a safe antibiotic! good luck :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My guess is that you have a bacterial infection, BV. It's really common during pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• It may or may not be normal, but usually a bad odor is a sign of a problem. Check w/ your Dr. Worse case scenario, you get an antibiotic, so it's usually not a big deal and very common.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2009