help im confussed

i love him so much and we want a baby but i think its time to part im tired of one day hes happy and the next hez mad what should i do take another chance or just up and leave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• For sure don't have a baby until you know for sure
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• You don't give us nearly enough to go on here.

But in any event, counseling is a good first step. If you go to church, the pastor can help.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Don't get pregnant if you aren't sure if you want to stay with him! He doesn't sound like husband or father material. You want someone you can count on being the same way every day. If you are able to love him you will be able to love someone that is even better!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• he gets mad over dumb stuff and that day ends up all messed up but when hes happy its all good for us but i hate it when hes mad i do everything to make him happy but i dont no if i should keep going and maybe hell change or just leave and see what life has for me.
    Anonymous

• I think you know the answer deep down inside. Don't ever make the mistake of thinking you can change him. If you feel unsure, wait it out. And like a pp said get counseling or seek advice from a minister (if you attend church). Best wishes to you!
    mamasarias

Answer by mamasarias at 5:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• He could be bipolar. I'd put off having a child. You may have to take some time apart to think clearly about what you want and to see if he can be stable enough with his mood swings to be a part of what you want.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• do you want to be happy? now that you answered that is it with him that will make you happy? if not leave. i wasted to many yrs until one day i knew he wouldn't change cause you can't change people and i when i realized i was miserable and wanted to be happy i left. i have no regrets.

having a baby will really complicate things. i hate to break up marriages so i hope this is just a bf.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Look I was in the same boat There was nothing I couuld do to change him You know the situation your in do you know what may set his moods off mine was a new job and strees of that and there was every thing that he wanted to do not what I wanted and the days I was off work there was no time for us. I tried talking to him and he would say if you dont like it sorry but thats the way I am.
    I leave broke up he want to counseling and found out things he didn't like about himself while I wouldn't even talk to him If you want to try Don"t talk for 21 days his family or yours no e-mails no texting no one is to find out about the other party not by friends, If you do that the 21 days starts over. youcan then call him or him you hen afer 21 if he comes back and he says he's changed dont jump in to it right away, let him prove it to you. and if you know he has then go from there.
    Good luck I am engaged. To the man that changed.
    Anonymous