If its not country..

My dd just learned that some people dont like country music. She was very surprised by this and said, "If people dont listen to country, what do they listen to.....town?" LOL gotta get me a CD of twon music...we must be from the sticks!!!

what is you little one saying to crack u up?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH MY GOODNESS that is hilarious!!! thank you for sharing that! lol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Last night we went out to eat and my 4 year old saw flames flaring in the kitchen and he told me "Mom, that's Hell's Kitchen!" His dad's fav show. Then his brother added, "yeah Chef Ramsey is back there cussing at all his workers!"
    Anonymous

• i loooove that!!! i agree what do they listen to?? haha
    well when my lil brother was little we lived about 25 miles outside city limits....and he'd say mom i dont want to go to the city.....see those lights? thats the city lol

o and my favorite is just lately (he's 11) we were going to california on a trip, and he was bummed about going. and he'd seen and heard about some stuff that goes on out there, and how that state is kinda goin downhill he says.....mom i cant go to california, i'm a christian hahaha.....
    Anonymous

• That is so freaking cute. My 3yo says all sorts of random, cute things but I can't think of any of them now. She did demand I put on Toby Keith the other day and today she was singing along with "How Do You Like Me Now" at the top of her lungs (and getting the words right).

Okay, and she just came into my room and quietly raised the edge of my shirt and stuck her freezing cold hand on my side making me YELP! She was quite pleased with herself.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• LOL thats funny.

The other night my daughter told my husband he couldn't give her night kisses because "boys are birds".
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• LOL how cute. thanks for the laugh, everyone else who shared stories, also!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 5:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2009