What is your favorite movie and why?

I love Shawshank Redemption, but mainly cause Morgan Freeman is my fav. actor.....

Kimicus

Asked by Kimicus at 5:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• Penny Serenade. Its with Irene Dunne and Cary Grant(probably my favorite onscreen pairing, anything they did I enjoyed).

I love it because it has a bit of everything in it. A great life story set to music(records playing not a musical)with ups, downs, laughs, cries. Just makes you think and makes your heart grow a few inches.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Kind of a toss up, but I guess if forced to choose, I'd go with Fried Green Tomatoes. It's a story about love, friendship, and loyalty. Plus, there's just something about the time period and the setting that just calls out to me.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Gone With The Wind. I love Scarlett. She was such a diva for her day.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 5:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I know it is lame but I LOVE The Notebook because it is just one of the most romantic movies, ever. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE The Family Stone. I cry every time I watch it.
    Anonymous

• Rocky 1,2,3,4 because Rocky is awesome.

8 below, such a touching movie.

Titanic

Mean girls, hysterical

Freaky friday.
    Anonymous

• i love fight club..it is the most sick and twisted love story out there...omg by far my favorite ed norton movie
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead.
    I loved it when I was little. I had the biggest crush on one of Sue Ellen's brother's friends (Skull or Ratt... I can't remmeber the name). My husband just suprised me with the DVD a few days ago so I will now be able to relive my old passions:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:20 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• The Notebook
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 5:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Snatch. It has everything I love in it. Hilarious British humor, action, mystery, bare knuckle boxing, and Brad Pitt.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• LOVE "The Shawshank Redemption"!! My fave is "Dead Poet's Society", so many good lines in that movie and the Robin Williams character is fantastic.

"Carpe Diem - seize the day, boys, seize the day!"
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2009