TMI please help?

Ok so we are TTC but i JUST had my period like last week and took a preggo test which was negative so im not pregnant. But i was in the bad tub yesterday and one of my boobs was leaking. Not alot just a few drops. My daughter is two and i breastfed her for 6 months, so they've been dried up for a while. So im just wondering is this maybe a sign i'm ovulating or something? Or if not what IS it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my DD weaned over 18months ago and I still have milk from time to time.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• You should call your OB/Gyn. I tried for 6 years to get pregnant and my dr couldn't figure out what the problem was. Then one day I noticed my breast was leaking. She tested my hormones and found that thought I had never even been pregnant that my prolactin was as high as a woman who is breastfeeding. I took a tiny pill just two times a week and it fixed my hormone imbalance.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• You can have breastmilk for a long time...but call your doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2009