What do you think of the name Abrianna? I just found it and I am in love with it right now!

Middle name suggestions?

Asked by unsuspected at 6:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Love it! I would keep the middle name short and simple, maybe something one syllable.

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 6:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Abrianna Marie is the cutestttttttttttt!

Answer by firethearson at 6:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Abrianna lynn
    Abrianna rose
    abrianna louise

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Joelle?

Answer by ecodani at 7:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My granddaughters name is Brianna, it is actually Gaelic and I never heard of Abrianna, it is different I think if you like it and it speaks to you whisper to the baby and see what she thinks after all she's the one that will carry it for a life time.. she has a choice of several nicknames.. too
    Abi , Brie, Anna, Ria, Ri.... I think it's a lovely name..... Abrianna Rose....
    like the Irish rose..
    sounds nice.. ok i had fun with that name..
    but it was cause I had 6 yrs playing with my granddaughters name :)

Answer by MommieBailey at 7:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• is the A long or like aah. i like it if it's like ah. i guess that could also be aubrianna. i like it :)

• I think Aubrianna would work too ... that way people would pronounce it the right way!

As for middle names ... my daughter's middle name is Rose, so that's out is Grace ( a neice).

But I really like the thought of a short middle name, Aubrianna is already a LOT of letters!

Answer by unsuspected at 12:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2009