What is up with baby's hair?

I watched "Twilight" a few days ago. But today my baby had Edward hair....its all over the place and crazy. LOL I just caought it at the right glimpse.

What type of hair does your baby have? The Cabbage Patch, the alfalfa, the Jug Head?

My dd had no hair.
My middle child had the mullet blonde curls in the back.
My 3rd, the baby, has the Edward today, but normally he looks like the old Tom and Jerry baby.

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 6:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• My oldest has Betty Boop hair and my youngest has Harry Potter hair. Like in the book not the movie. Every time I smooth one part of her hair down another pops up! There is no getting all of her hair down! lol!
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 6:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My 5 month old DD has enough hair for a pony sprout on top of her head. It is also curly when not in a pony!

paisleypaint

Answer by paisleypaint at 6:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My oldest had Lloyd Christmas hair! You have to have watched Dumb and Dumber to understand that but his hair is like a helmet on him. Grows straight down and won't go back no matter what he does to it!
    Anonymous

• my daughter has curly curly hair. Nothing tames it, no matter how much I brush it, wet it, weigh it down.. nothing!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My kids didn't have much hair as babies. Heck, my oldest didn't have enough to even give her a trim until she was 3. Her's was all soft curls in the back and almost none in the front, lol. It didn't even touch her collar but if you got it wet it went all the way down to the middle of her back.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2009