Did you know your DH was the one when you met him??

Or did it take a while??

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I knew as soon as I met him! :)
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I knew he was going to be the fun for the night and never expected/intended him to stay around...guess some higher power had a different idea.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I don't know that I was thinking about it, so probably not. I always joke and tell him if I had known I would have probably run away.

But the truth is that I probably would have. Because he wasn't what I thought I wanted. I thought I wanted someone completely different. Lucky for me, God knew me best and brought him in under my radar! He's exactly who I need in my life and I am extremely grateful that I didn't know that he was the one.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 6:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I knew I was head over heels when I first saw him. I appreciate that we were friends for along time before we kissed and dated.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• No I honestly thought he was going to be a one night stand! Then we kept seeing each other. I think the moment I knew he was the one for me was when I told him I had a son and he said he wanted to be a father to him. Took my breath away.
    Anonymous

• I knew after 10 minutes he was the "type" of man i always wanted to spend my life with. I went home and told my mother that i could see spending the rest of my life with him or somone just like him.(He told his mother the same thing after our first date!)
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• When I started dating my SO I told my mom he wasn't Mr. Right, he was just Mr. Right Now. Now we are engaged and I couldn't imagine my life with out him. I guess he grew on me. :)
    Anonymous

• Yes. I doubted it at the time, because I thought the idea was insane. But he really was the one.
    Anonymous

• I saw him at a wedding from across the room and knew instantly. I mentally said, "Oh, there you are, finally!" Weird thing, he told his buddies before he came over to ask me to dance that he was going "To marry that girl!" and he did : )
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It took me some time. I didn't want a boyfriend or a relationship. I only went out with him for something to do. Turns out, he's the most decent man I've ever met. My friend knew when we came back from our first date. She predicted we'd be married. 18 months later we were, and that was over 11 years ago. My friend knew before I did!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2009