Have you noticed the most popular questions today?

Are all inflammatory, guaranteed to warrant lots of responses and all posted anonymously? This takes me back to the question I posted last night..... I don't buy these as being genuine questions from a curious CM. Someone is just sitting at their desk, bored and posting questions. Will the mastermind please stand up?

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 6:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if they do stand up they'll post it anon still lol....i posted a silly question about ur fave kid show and got 25+ answers.....i ask a lil more serious question, or needing advice i get one or two....its kinda sad.....ok or i just feel unpopular lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It's all the same anon! LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Oops! wrong word, not anon but Troll
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It is some whose Y and O key is not working because it is always "u" instead of you. ;) Makes me think young and techie.... maybe a 20 something guy with an iPhone.....
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I'm not the guilty anon! But I did post a serious question that concerned me and got 4 answers. Then you look at the popular answers and they are basically pitting SAHM against WOHMs and others that seem only good for starting a fight. Oh well....
    Anonymous

• All of this is very true.....Sometimes it makes me sad when I see important questions and posts passed up for more "fun" and popular ones.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 6:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2009