Really confused on whats going on..tmi. please help me :(

We are ttc. My lmp was sept 18. Regular period. Every other day since my lmp we have had sex. I am having mild cramps in my lower abdomen and back. Increased scent, headaches, nauseas, especially coordinated w.the scents. This has been going on for about 4-5 days. Also on those days I have been having brownish discharge. But not enough to have to wear a pad or anything. But sunday and today one of the times i went pee and wiped i had some red in a long w.the brownish color. It got a little heavier and now its gone. Could this be implantation bleeding? I know most sites say its light and a couple days and not red. But I mean isnt everyones body different? I tested last night and it was neg. But my af isnt due until the 18th. If its not due to preg. why am i not having a regular period? For atleast 6 mos my period has been a reg flow 28 day period. Why is it only light brown discharge? Anyone else have this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Just one thought...is having sex this frequently something new? the brown discharge is old blood that could be caused by your increased sex life which could also explain the crampy/achy feeling. If you aren't due for a period until the 18th, the soonest you could test and get a result would be 16th or 17th
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Never test at night. First MORNING urine...that's where the hormone is concentrated.

Sounds to me like you ARE pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2009