Anyone know of any RN jobs in the Texarkana area?

I graduated in May this year and I broke my ankle. Needless to say I was just able to take my NCLEX Oct.1 and I did pass (YEAH!!) but now it seems like there are no entry level RN jobs available. I've been to Health South, St. Michael's, all the nursing homes and nothing is available except PRN. I am willing to drive up to an hour and half for a job. Any suggestions?

cocarland

Asked by cocarland at 7:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Serenity Hospice is hiring, last time I talked to a pal that worked there a couple days ago.. is when I talked to her.
    Other than that, just checking out the newspaper and craigslist would be my safest bet.
    Happy job hunting, hope you find one soon.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Sign up with every agency that places nurses, both permanent and registry. Check the online job boards of every hospital in your area.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2009