Is there anything that I can use for dark circles under my eyes??

Im not sure if Im not getting enough sleep or am I just aging??? Is there anything that you moms live by that works for dark circles??

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Health

• cold cucumber
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Good question... let me know when you find out, I got the same problem. I tried cucumber, tea bags, lotions, ... nothing works. Maybe I should just take a spa weekend all by myself LOL
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 7:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• In an emergency when I've had to go coverup mine and go somewhere important I've used store brand calamine/calydryl lotion - it's thin liquid and it dries super fast. I also have tinted glasses that hide mine a bit that are smaller framed to detract from my eyes.

lol!! I've been a light light sleeper since my oldest was born. Never been able to sleep soundly since then.
    Anonymous

• ok i have them really bad too and im 20 years old and i get plenty of sleep lol i hate looking like i am dying or something...so i went to a MAC makeup store and the lady did my make up and she gave me some concealer that is just for your eyes.. i think i paid $15 at this past x-mas and my little tub of it is still like full! and i wear it everyday! just get a little brush (that can be used with wet makeup) and brush it under your eyes and blend it with your finger! WORKS GREAT! also if you want something cheaper...it worked for me just not as well...the almay concealer, it comes in a tube that already has a little brush attatched to it and you just squeeze some out, apply it then blend it! HOPE IT HELPS! i feel your pain lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Dr Oz today said it was partially genetic. It can be made worse by allergies. So if all that is true the best thing to do is just use concealer.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Mary Kay firming eye cream and and targeted action eye revitalizer.

Make sure you are taking your eye makeup off every night!

if you need a cover, concealor works.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 1:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products

Answer by rkoloms at 9:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Rkoloms, I can't speak for Avon, because I know nothing about their products. But Mary Kay DOES NOT USE CANCER CAUSING INGREDIENTS IN THEIR PRODUCTS!!!
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 1:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Thank you ladies
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009